Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Duh Moment: Children’s Detangling Spray


I try to use all natural products for my children including their shampoo and conditioner, but all natural detangling sprays are quite expensive so I was using a cheaper brand. It worked well, but smelled awful, and I worried about all the toxic chemicals I was potentially spraying on my daughter's head.  


Then one day I had an epiphany… detangler is just watered down conditioner. Duh! I got a regular spray bottle, filled it with water, added a few squirts of herbal conditioner, shook well  and voila - all natural detangling spray for pennies. And it works great!
****Just make sure you clearly mark the bottle or you might find your significant other cleaning the countertops with it.****


7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! AND - I love how cautious you are about using chemicals around your loved ones. Thanks for linking up at my party! Have a great week!
    -Heather
    Stringtown Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for letting me share! I love your blog!

      Delete
  2. Wow.. you just gave me my " duh" moment of the day. LOL . Thanks for sharing. I wait to see what you say nest so I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can definitely use the followers.

      I know what you mean. I called it a "Duh Moment" because that's exactly what I said when I figured it out.

      Delete
  3. This works great. I started doing this a few months ago on my daughter. Her hair gets so tangly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how simple it is, right? Thanks for following my blog! I followed yours too. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow I would have never thought of that-a must try!

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Share the love!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...