Monday, July 2, 2012

Awesome Product: The Tick Key

I suck at removing ticks. 99.999% of the time I will end up just decimating the body while leaving the head perfectly intact and still attached. It was after one such incident that resulted in me having to take my little girl to the doctor, that my friend Heather shared this super cool product with me.  It's called the Tick Key. Like you, I was a bit skeptical at first whether it would actually work, but given my track record with ticks, I figured it was worth a try. I am so glad I did. This thing really does work! I've used it twice and it worked like a charm both times. The first time, My son got a tick on his chest and my husband got it off super-easily. This was not a new tick either because it had been a number of hours since he'd been outside. The second time, I got the tick on the back of my leg - behind my knee - and I took it off myself. Now considering I can hardly get a tick off of an area I can see properly, this was pretty awesome.

This is how it works:

Images taken from the Tick Key website.

You can get these for about $3.00 at most outdoor stores like REI or directly from their web site: http://www.tickkey.com

And if you were wondering.... No, I have not been paid by the company to say these things. No one is going to pay a brand new blog with zero followers to review their product. (However, if they would like to throw a little money my way, I would happily accept.) I'm sharing this because I thought other moms would appreciate learning about it.

Give it a try and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Share the love!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...