Saturday, July 7, 2012

30 Days to Lose Weight - Day 3

Well, surprisingly I don't feel that bad. Not that I feel great,  I still hurt a lot, but the pain is actually less than it was yesterday. I was able to do the DVD again  - though I had to pause some because my calves were on fire. I haven't really lost any weight, but that extra 1 1/2 lbs seems to have magically dissapeared according to my scale. It likes to mess with me, I've noticed. One day it will tease me into thinking I've lost weight and then others it says I've gained. I'm convinced there is a very tiny, cruel man in there getting a kick out of tormenting me.

Anyway, I did fall off the wagon a bit. I went to McDonald's - the root of all evil, I  know - for lunch. I blame my friend Heather. She is a terrible influence (he-he). I did stick with water thought, and I got a chicken sandwich. I did get french fries, but it is McDonald's. You can't go into McDonald's and not get the fries.  I swear I didn't like it. (I'm totally lying. They were wonderful!)


I'll keep the updates coming. Though at this point, I may just put them out at the end of the week.

Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I'm actually on a dieting adventure myself. Have the same trouble as you lol. I started a separate blog just for that and I have weekly weigh ins on Mondays if you would like to join me. I figured if I had to be accountable by telling everyone on Mondays it would motivate me.
    http://journeytome2012@blogspot.com

    Stop by sometime.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Share the love!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...